Why our aluminium windows are a good choice for your client
Aluminium windows are very fast becoming the trendiest architectural and design solution in many projects today. If you are planning and managing a new project, or renovating an existing home or building, your choice of window is most certainly a very important choice to make. Other than the window being a major and defining feature of the home, there are many other things to look out for in a window.
Choosing the right windows for your home can be overwhelming given all the styles, materials, and features that are available to choose from. Since the project is certain to be a major investment, and windows are expected to last up to 20 years, it is important to choose a material that will not only last a long time but also require little maintenance and suit the style of your home.
The project manager and client are really spoilt for choice when it comes to the material of a window. From wood, steel, vinyl and fibreglass to name a few common ones.
Aluminium has over time become the choice of material due to a few distinguishable features:
- Aluminium windows are energy efficient and are able to achieve improvements in heat gain and heat loss through windows by 60%, making it a strong contender to the more expensive wood and uPVC.
- The material has a very low carbon footprint. This is due to two factors: it is recyclable, and it has very effective insulation properties. Its effective insulation properties provide long-term cost savings for the homeowner.
- Its durability and the fact that it is a low maintenance material make it an attractive choice. Unlike many other materials, it will not swell, crack, split or warp over time; ensuring an extended product life.
- Aluminium solutions are customisable. The strength and flexibility of aluminium means you are limited only by your imagination. With an endless array of systems, finishes and glass options, aluminium offers a vast range of possibilities from the economical to most elaborate systems while also delivering excellent thermal performance.
- Aluminium windows have an array of finishes to choose from. Powder-coating provides an attractive finish to aluminium frames and once coated, it does not require repainting. Anodising treatment can provide excellent corrosion resistance and a wide range of colour options too.
- It is an overall low-cost solution.
It is obvious now that aluminium when applied to a window, can provide some great functional benefits. When a project includes aluminium solutions in its windows, there are a few more benefits that can be enjoyed.
Aluminium windows have some great benefits:
There are so many options when it comes to aluminium windows
- Gone are the days when windows are just functional. Yes, of course, that is an important factor, but windows have the opportunity to be so much more. When choosing an aluminium window you have the luxury of adding style to the home or project you are working on. Aluminium adds a modern industrial feel. A trend that will add value to the residence or commercial building.
- When choosing an aluminium solution for your client’s windows, you are opening up a world of colour solutions too. The aluminium frames can be powder-coated in a variety of colours to suit the style of the house or project you are working on.
- While adding a contemporary style and the creativity of colours, aluminium windows also offer the luxury of customisation. We know that you have worked hard to understand what it is that your client wants, and aluminium is your opportunity to give your client exactly that. The design in terms of shape and size are also fully customisable.
Aluminium windows require minimal framing
As you know, aluminium is one of the strongest metals used in the construction industry. When this material is applied to the frame of a window in a home or building, less material is required because of its strength.
With less material needed, this means a few things for the home:
- It makes sense that if less framing is needed because of the strength of aluminium, more glass can be applied to the window. More glass allows much more natural light into the building, keeping the home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Aluminium windows complement that sought after modern style homeowners and property owners are looking for. With more glass, sleek lines and easy functionality aluminium windows are definitely the best way to achieve a modern looking home or building.
- With more glass and a modern style, aluminium windows are able to give the home or building a unique sense of aesthetic appeal over any other material. With beautiful aesthetic appeal, the home or building is bound to increase in value. Now, what property owner wouldn’t want that?
So, you are convinced about aluminium windows, but why use Inso Architectural Solutions?
Most importantly, we have nearly two decades of experience as an aluminium company. We are known to be the largest and fastest growing independent custom-manufacturers of aluminium windows and doors in Africa. With extensive experience in our industry, we are renowned for our service, not only nationally but throughout Africa. We pride ourselves on our customisable solutions. We create custom products for you, based on your projects specific needs. It’s all about making sure the project you are working on turns out exactly the way you (and your client) envisioned it. We have partnered with industry leaders, which means we are able to provide you with the best possible solutions, backed by renowned industry leaders, associations and councils. We provide quality products and service that is unbeatable. We guarantee impeccable service, knowledge, experience and workmanship and have a long list of discerning clients to show for it.
Lastly, and for your peace of mind, we have an innovative tool to help you, the project manager, ensure you have received a fair quote and your project plan timings are accurate. Take our Quote estimate calculator and get better insight into your projects